Planning Your Wedding for Fall, Winter, or Spring in Cape Cod
While the summer months have long been the usual choice for weddings, a growing number of couples are drawn to the romance, uniqueness and practicality of fall, winter, and spring weddings... and Cape Cod has so much to offer for a truly memorable one!
ShoreWay Acres is a unique wedding site, offering couples many special and well-priced options from November through early June that are seldom available on the Cape during other times of the year.
Whether you are planning a Lobster Clambake for your rehearsal dinner or a themed wedding reception such as "A Taste of Cape Cod," "Cape Cod Winter Wedding," or "Wine Cellar Wedding," ShoreWay Acres Inn would be pleased to create a custom proposal tailored to your specifications. Please inquire with us for dates in November-June for your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and guest accommodations.
Fall, Winter, & Spring Weddings feature:
- Historic Cape Cod setting with 80 charming guest rooms at special rates for your wedding party and other overnight guests. During November - early June, specific buildings may be reserved for wedding guests and, on some dates, the entire Inn may be reserved for your exclusive use.
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Bar daily for all registered guests
- Unique "Wine Cellar" reception venue with dining and dancing for up to 200 guests
- Outdoor Tented reception venue with dining and dancing for up to 200 guests and an indoor alternative in the event of inclement weather.
- Customized decorations can include hurricane candle globes, seashell wreaths, sea glass jars, scallop shell ice sculpture, white or silver votive candles, fresh or silk floral arrangements, white painted winter tree branches, personalized printed menus. For a whimsical touch, two white wooden beach chairs are among the Inn's theme props.
- Unique and major cost-saving B.Y.O.B. Cocktail Service. The Inn provides all set ups, mixers, garnishes, bartenders, and cocktail servers. The bride and groom provide their own alcoholic beverages. Creative ideas for using this service might include a trendy Martini Bar, Cape Cod Cosmopolitans garnished with cranberries, or a Wine Tasting Reception.
- Memory-making Rehearsal Dinners with themes such as "A Cape Cod Winter Clambake" or "Winter Wine Tasting and Fondue Fest" by the Inn's indoor pool or "Don't Sit Under the Cherry Tree With Anyone Else But Me" stations dinner in a tented venue by the Inn's beautiful cherry tree in the month of May.
Contact us to discover why this is the perfect Fall, Winter or Spring wedding venue in Falmouth, MA.
For your customized wedding package, please click ShoreWay Acres Request for Proposal.