Specials for Romantic Getaways and Other Events in Cape Cod
Vacation packages are available throughout the year, providing for all of your getaway needs & offering various accommodation options. Dining specials are available to enhance your weekend.
Dinner & Dancing Weekends
Cape Cod Dinner and Dancing Weekend Packages
Offered on Select Weekends in Spring, Winter, and Fall; please see current dates below.
- Full course dinner (choice of menu) on two or three evenings; Chateaubriand Tenderloin of Beef, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Breast of Chicken Cape Cod, Veal Chop Jardiniere, Grilled Salmon a la dill, Swordfish with Tropical Salsa and many other quality entrees on menus that change each evening
- Use of the Inn's unique, cost-saving B.Y.O.B. Bar. Guests bring their own wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages. The Inn provides all mixes, set-ups, garnishes, bartenders, and cocktail servers. No expensive bar bills at the end of your weekend!
- Top-notch live dance bands and DJs WITH COMFORTABLE VOLUME! Music from the 40's to the present PLUS, sing-alongs and line-dancing.
- Full Hot Cape Cod Breakfast Buffet each morning
Two-Night Dinner & Dancing Package Rates:
2013-2014: $399.00 -$499.00 per couple for two nights, plus tax and gratuities.
Three-Night Dinner & Dancing Package Rates:
2013-2014: $549.00 -$649.00 per couple for three nights, plus tax and gratuities.
NOTE: Many of our guests celebrate special occasions with us so, in the tradition of "Old Cape Cod," we still dress for dinner on at least one night during our Dinner and Dancing weekends. On this evening, we request COCKTAIL WEAR for the ladies and JACKETS FOR GENTLEMEN with ties optional. We are "Cape Cod casual" at all other times unless otherwise noted!
Dinner & Dancing Weekend Dates
- 2013-2014 New Year's Gala Weekend - December 29, 30, 31, 2013 (three night stay/two nights dinner & dancing including New Year's Eve Gala)
- 2013-2014 New Year's "Bed & Breakfast" Weekend on the Cape - December 29-31, 2013 - Special Weekend Rates for one to four nights with full hot
breakfast buffet each morning. Just $79.00 - $99.00 per night plus tax and service.
- St. Patrick's Day Weekend - March 14-16, 2014 (two night stay/two nights dinner & dancing including Wearin' o' the Green Party)
Plus our March Madness Certificate for future stays......You won't believe the value...It really is March Madness!!!
- Columbus Day Weekend - October 09, 10, 11, 2014 (three night stay/two nights dinner & dancing)
Please check back often for more Dinner & Dancing Package dates, which are added as space availability permits.
Special Event Packages
A Romantic Cape Cod Honeymoon in the heart of Historic Falmouth
- 6 nights' accommodations (arrive any night of the week)
- 6 mornings - complimentary breakfast
- 2round-trip ferry tickets to the storybook island of Martha's Vineyard
- COMPLIMENTARY Champagne upon arrival
- COMPLIMENTARY Honeymoon Welcome Packet with discount certificates for local attractions and dining
Honeymoon Summer Package:
July & August - From Just $199.00 per night, plus tax and gratuities
Cape Cod Honeymoon Fall Package:
September-November - From Just $139.00 per night, plus tax & gratuities
Winter Honeymoon Package:
December-March From Just $119.00 per night, plus tax & gratuities
Honeymoon Spring Package:
April & May - From Just $139.00 per night, plus tax & gratuities
Cape Cod Holidays by-the-Sea Weekend Package - Falmouth, Cape Cod (November 30 - December 02, 2012)
Make Christmastime on the Cape the start of your family's holiday season. It's an affordable and nostalgic way to celebrate traditions that truly matter.
Falmouth's annual "Holidays by the Sea" weekend is what hometown Christmas celebrations and traditions are all about! At ShoreWay Acres Inn, white candles glow in every window, nostalgic Christmas music fills the air, and you are greeted by the welcoming aroma of hot mulled apple cider and gingerbread. You'll also be right in the middle of all the festivities! Stroll around the corner for the "Americana" of our childhoods including the lighting of the Village Green, Christmas caroling in the park and the LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND! On Saturday morning, Santa arrives by boat at Falmouth Harbor and our 21st annual "Decorate Your Own Gingerbread House" Children's Event will be held right here at ShoreWay Acres. We hope to have you and your family join our family and staff for our favorite weekend of the year!
Falmouth's Holiday by the Sea Weekend Events include:
- Caroling on the bluff at Nobska Lighthouse
- Old-fashioned hometown lighting of the Village Green
- Santa's arrival in true Cape Cod fashion...by boat!
- Special family activities throughout the village
- Make Your Own Gingerbread House Event at ShoreWay Acres Inn
- Holiday Plays and Musical Performances
- Holiday House Tours
- Largest Christmas Parade in Southeastern New England!!
- SHOPPING (with Free Gift Wrapping in most stores)
- (NOTE: Events subject to change without notice)
Your "Holidays-by-the-Sea"Two-Night Family Weekend Package includes:
- Choice of Accommodations for Friday & Saturday evenings
- Complimentary Cape Cod Hot Breakfast Bar Saturday & Sunday mornings
- FREE Children's Admission Tickets ($10.00 value each) for 21st Annual "Decorate Your Own Gingerbread House Event" at ShoreWay Acres Inn
- Use of the Inn's indoor pool and saunas plus FREE health club privileges nearby
- Just $109.00 - $129.00 per night, plus tax and service fees
- Limited number of One-Night packages available from $129.00 - $149.00, plus tax and services. Please inquire for details.
Reserve now for a truly memorable Christmastime weekend in Falmouth-By-the-Sea.