Part of the uniqueness of ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging is its residential setting amid revolutionary-era homes and saltboxes right in the heart of Falmouth, MA’s Historic District. You’ll likely meet some of our neighbors tending their gardens or on their morning walk to the beach. If you are in search of local flavor, you will find yourself surrounded by it in our very welcoming neighborhood!
What further sets our 70-room historic inn apart from other places to stay in Falmouth is our collection of many styles of authentic Cape Cod lodging from 1806 to the present…
- We’re a little bit “Bed and Breakfast Inn” with accommodations in former sea captain’s residences.
- We’re a little bit “Hotel” with spacious, contemporary accommodations, an indoor pool, a breakfast dining room, and banquet facilities located together in one building.
- We’re a little bit “Motel” with cozy rooms that open directly to an outside patio or balcony.
- We’re a little bit “Cottage” with several kitchen studios, a loft studio and an eight bedroom/eight bathroom residence for weekly vacation rental.
- We’re a little bit “Extended Stay Hotel” with several one-bedroom residences for visitors needing Corporate Housing or short-term rentals for Cape Cod relocation.
- And, we’re a little bit “Family Resort” with our spacious green lawns, indoor and outdoor pools, garden gazebos, barbecue grills, Cape Cod lobster clambakes, “no tech” toy chest, lawn swings, croquet, badminton, and volleyball.
Our excellent variety of non-smoking accommodations are well suited to many guest preferences and travel budgets from petite economy single rooms to standard and family rooms….to spacious deluxe parlor rooms, suites, and residences with full kitchens. Our four fully restored 18th century Sea Captain’s houses offer the cozy comfort of traditional furnishings and yesteryear charm. Our two contemporary buildings offer more conventional hotel rooms, yet with a residential and “retro” feel.
Traditional or contemporary, all guest rooms feature private bath, voice mail telephone, cable television, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron w/board, individual air conditioning and heat control. Parlor rooms and one-bedroom residences offer kitchen facilities including cookware and dishware.